2-3 April 2022
AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST OFF-ROAD TRIATHLON
X-Adventure Dunsborough presented by Siras Performance is the ultimate mix of triathlon and adventure racing; featuring ocean swimming, trail running and mountain bike riding conducted in a friendly, welcoming atmosphere for everyone.
Step up to the challenge by racing solo or team up with your friends to be part of the fun of X-Adventure!
The event takes place in the pristine wilderness surrounding Dunsborough with a crystal clear water swim, stunning granite coastline run and wildflower hinterland mountain bike.
It’s your time to shine – come and race through paradise!
“A challenging, dramatic and enjoyable course in a picturesque location, all coupled with a great inclusive atmosphere” Amanda, 2021 participant.
- WHEN: Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd April, 2022
- WHERE: Dunsborough, WA – a favourite weekend escape destination
- COURSES: There’s a race for all ages and levels…
- Long Course X-Adventure: 1500m ocean swim / 12km coast trail run / 20km mountain bike WA State Championships for 2022
- Short Course X-Adventure: 750m ocean swim / 6km coast trail run / 11km mountain bike
- Kids X-Adventure: 200m swim / 2.5km trail run / 4km mountain bike
- Groms X-Adventure: 800m trail run / 1200m mountain bike (no swim)
- Aquathlon-X: 1000m ocean swim / 5km trail run An epic adventure triathlon in paradise with Long Course, Short Course, Aquathlon (swim/run) and 2 kids races.
- WHO: Individuals and relay teams, of all ages and levels (right down to 4yo’s!). 1,500 competitors annually take part in this event!
- ENTRIES: Entries to open in October 2021
- FEES: Click Here for Entry Info and Fees
“I love the Dusborough X adventure! It’s a staple in our yearly race calendar – a very rewarding race through stunning coastline and bushland” Tom, 2021 participant
The location and course
X-Adventure, presented by Siras Performance is an event that will go straight to the memory bank as not only an awesome challenge, but also for the sheer beauty of the landscapes you race through.
Dunsborough on beautiful Geographe Bay, WA, is renowned for its stunning coastal trails, beautiful blue water and awe-inspiring scenery, and that’s why it’s the chosen spot for this spectacular off-road triathlon.
You’ll swim through the turquoise waters of one of Western Australia’s best beaches, run along a sculpted granite coastline interspersed with golden sand, and get to enjoy the roller coaster single track through fields of wildflowers and native grasstrees on your mountain bike.
“The course is amazing – a great swim, rock hopping along the coast, able to pick up a bit of speed on the trail run on the way back and then the mountain bike course just speaks for itself – it’s a mountain bikers dream with heaps of single track and twists and turns. I was smiling the whole way!” Ben Allen, X-Adventure Dunsborough Long Course Winner 2014 and 2015
2021 EVENT REVIEW
- RESULTS – View Here
- PHOTOS –
- EVENT REVIEW STORY – Read Here
2019 REVIEW (2020 – no event due to COVID-19)
Thank you to all those wild adventurers who participated or watched-on for X-Adventure 2019! Check out the Facebook galleries: