Event Program – Essential Reading
The window below is the official Event Program for the 2021 X-Adventure Dunsborough and is essential reading for all competitors (and supporters) with schedule, course maps, race rules and more.
The Long Course X-Adventure is a popular off-road adventure race held over a world class course. If you’re looking for a serious challenge and massive sense of accomplishment, then this one’s for you.
About the Long Course
The Long Course race includes 34kms of action across swimming, trail running and mountain biking legs through the beautiful Meelup Regional Park. Held in the pristine coastal wilderness flanking Geographe Bay and Meelup Regional Park, this truly ranks as one of the most spectacular settings of any race in the world.
When: Sunday 11 April 2021 – 8:00am
Where: Dunsborough, south-west Western Australia
- 1.5km Dunsborough Lakes Ocean swim
- 12.9km Coastal trail run
- 20km Mountain bike
Course and Maps: CLICK HERE to view the Long Course X-Adventure Course Description and Maps.
“Love the format and the challenge… this is what i love about adventure races, you never really know what is coming next.” – Paul Cochrane, 2018 participant.
The Long Course race is also the:
- Triathlon WA off-road State Championships 2021 **
- ITU World Championships Qualifying Event
ITU World Qualifying Event – must be TA Member
Those gunning for World Championship qualification selection points need to ensure they are a current financial Triathlon Australia member by midnight Thursday night prior to the event. For membership information see: CLICK HERE
- Any individual competitors who are not TA or TWA members require a One Day Membership to compete in the Long Course event; this will be charged automatically during the entry process ($10).
- A fee of $10 will automatically apply for all teams.
- Please note that competing under a One Day Membership does not entitle you to Triathlon WA off-road State Championships awards or points, or ITU World Championships Qualifying.
**The X-Adventure is the 2021 State X-Tri Championships. Triathlon WA members are eligible for points towards the Triathlete of the Year Award. You must be a current financial member at race day. In addition to points towards the TOTY award, the top three (3) members (20 years +) in each age category will receive State Championship Medal during presentations. For more information about the series please click here