The Long Course X-Adventure is a popular off-road adventure race held over a world class course. If you’re looking for a serious challenge and massive sense of accomplishment, then this one’s for you.
The Long Course race is also confirmed as the following for 2020:
- Triathlon WA off-road State Championships 2021 **
- ITU World Championships Qualifying Event 2020
- Any individual competitors who are not TA or TWA members require a One Day Membership to compete in the Long Course event; this will be charged automatically during the entry process ($10).
- A fee of $10 will automatically apply for all teams.
- Please note that competing under a One Day Membership does not entitle you to Triathlon WA off-road State Championships awards or points, or ITU World Championships Qualifying.
The Long Course race includes 34kms of action across swimming, trail running and mountain biking legs through the beautiful Meelup Regional Park. Held in the pristine coastal wilderness flanking Geographe Bay and Meelup Regional Park, this truly ranks as one of the most spectacular settings of any race in the world.
When: Sunday 5 April 2020 – 8:00am
Where: Dunsborough, south-west Western Australia
- 1.5km Dunsborough Lakes Ocean swim
- 12.9km Coastal trail run
- 20km Mountain bike
Course and Maps: CLICK HERE to view the Long Course X-Adventure Course Description and Maps.
“Love the format and the challenge… this is what i love about adventure races, you never really know what is coming next.” – Paul Cochrane, 2018 participant.
**The X-Adventure is the 2020 State X-Tri Championships. Triathlon WA members are eligible for points towards the Triathlete of the Year Award. You must be a current financial member at race day. In addition to points towards the TOTY award, the top three (3) members (20 years +) in each age category will receive State Championship Medal during presentations. For more information about the series please click here